As an employer, it is important to make sure that your contributions to the Social Security System (SSS) are accurate and up-to-date. One of the most convenient ways to pay for these contributions is through online payment. This article will look at how you can pay your SSS employer contribution online.
Before you can start paying your SSS employer contribution online, you need to register with the my.sss website first. To do this, you should fill in the registration form on the website with your pertinent information such as name, address, contact details, type of business and other relevant information requested by the system.
After filling out all required information, submit your registration and wait for a confirmation message from the SSS.
Learn More How To Pay Sss Employer Contribution Online
Once registered, you can now start making payments for your SSS employer contribution online. To do this, log in to the my.sss website with your new account credentials and click on ‘Payment’ tab located at the top menu bar of the website. Then select ‘Employer Contributions’ option located under ‘Manage Payments’ submenu. Here, you can see all the details of how much contribution you need to pay such as Employer Share (ER), Employee Share (EE) and Total Contribution due amount in Philippine Peso (Php).
Now enter your banking information such as Bank Name, Account Number, Account Name and Amount. Then click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the transaction.
You will receive a confirmation message once your payment is successfully processed. You can also check your payment records and print outstanding contribution statements as needed from the my.sss website.
Paying SSS employer contribution online is an easy, fast and secure way to ensure that all of your SSS contributions are accurate and up-to-date. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to quickly make payments for your SSS employer contribution online without any hassle or inconvenience. So go ahead and register for an account now with the my.sss website and start making payments for your SSS employer contribution online today!
How To Pay Sss Voluntary Contribution Online
Making your SSS Voluntary Contribution online is easy and convenient. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Visit the official website of the Social Security System (SSS) at https://www.sss.gov.ph/.
2. Log in to your My.SSS account using your User ID and Password or log in with your e-mail address and password if you have registered for an online account before.
3. Select “Contributions” from the menu, then click the “Voluntary Contributions Payment” tab and fill out the required information on the form including your SSS Number, Name, Address, Email address, Monthly Salary Credit, and Voluntary Contribution Amount.
4. Once you have completed the form, click on “Submit” to proceed with payment.
5. Select your preferred payment method – either online banking or over-the-counter (OTC) banking and follow the instructions accordingly.
6. After paying online or at the bank, go back to My.SSS account and select “Transaction History” to view your voluntary contribution payments made in the past month/s.
You can also use this convenient option to make payments for other SSS services such as salary loans and maternity benefits contributions. For more information on how you can pay your SSS Voluntary Contributions online, please visit the official website of the Social Security System (SSS).
How To Pay Sss Contribution in Bayad Center
Making payment for your SSS contributions is now made easier with Bayad Center. You can pay through over-the-counter or via any remittance outlets in Philippines. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make payment through Bayad Center:
1. Go to the nearest Bayad Center located near you and present valid ID
2. Fill out the SSS Payment Form that you can get from the counter and provide all required information such as SSS number, type of contribution, period covered, etc.
3. After filling up the form, submit it together with your valid ID to the cashier and hand over your payment along with the service charge for using Bayad Center.
4. Once your payment is made, you’ll be given an official receipt that serves as proof of payment. Keep this for future reference and make sure to check the details printed on it such as its date, amount, etc.
5. Finally, wait for the confirmation from SSS regarding your contribution payments. You will receive a notification within 3-4 banking days after making the payment in Bayad Center.
With Bayad Center, you can now easily pay for your SSS contributions without having to go directly to their offices or branches nationwide. Make sure to follow all these steps so you can complete your transaction smoothly and efficiently!